A member of YMCA & USA Competitive Swimming
Join the team, click below! 🙂
NEYS USA Component – Open until 11/31
- The USA component is open to all NEYS members, but not required.
- There is a $70 USA/LSC membership fee to be paid at the YMCA front desk once you register above starting on 10/31/16.
- Once you pay, we will send in all registration info to USA Swimming on your behalf.
- USA membership means you are eligible to compete in USA meets we attend. Your name and times will also be placed and kept track of in the USA database, which is open to the public.
- Although YMCA meets take priority, our team competes in both associations (YMCA & USA).
- USA members can compete in both.
- Non-USA members can still compete in all YMCA meets.
Online Registration – See below:
If you are transferring from a different team or just moved into the area please contact Coach Drake. A swimming evaluation will be required.
Otherwise, regular team registration is closed to new swimmers at this time.
Evaluations: For swimmers new to swimming or new to the team, or previous team members who want to see if they could move from the Silver to Red group. Click here for dates and times.
Please register prior to evaluations; no payment is required during online registration.
If it’s post 9/14/16 and you missed the eval dates, no worries, just call Coach Drake to arrange a time during regular practice hours.
Pre-Season Registration – Closed
ALL payments MUST go through the YMCA front desk.
Please refer to the Registration Info tab for team and membership fees.
Visit the YMCA: 33 South Main St., Nazareth, PA 18064
Swimming is a life skill as well as great exercise and a challenging sport.
The Nazareth Easton YMCA Swimming (NEYS) welcomes swimmers ages 5-21 years old. The coaching staff provides instruction and training that caters to swimmers beginner through advanced.
No experience necessary! The coaching staff and team loves swimmers who are new to the sport. We are happy to introduce you to the basics of competitive swimming and build upon those skills as we refine technique.
For those who have already swam on a competitive team, the focus will be on correcting and maintaining proper technique throughout the season to prevent injury and ensure that each swimmer reaches his or her highest potential.
Most importantly, the NEYS Blue Fins have fun! We are a close knit team that supports one another in and out of the pool. Through team building events, pool side cheers and positive interactions at practices, we live up to the YMCAs motto- For Youth Development, For Healthy Living, For Social Responsibility.
The NEYST Blue Fins are members of the PennDel Swim League, YMCA, and USA Swimming. Swimmers competing for NEYST will participate in dual meets and Championships along with having the opportunity to compete at local invitational meets. Swimmers will also have the chance to qualify for District, State, Junior Olympics, and National Championships, all of which help kids value hard work, reach for excellence, and enjoy spirited competition.